We present to you MOTORCYCLE PANNIERS called SAKWY. They are sold in set of 2 bags. Thanks to the double-layer structure, SAKWY are fully waterproof. Suitable for any classic pannier frame. Very strong, but also completely soft – thus much less prone to damage.
SAKWY in the latest version WITH TONGUES. Very functional, very quick to assemble and disassemble – you make a few clicks and take SAKWY with you to a tent, motel or hospitable native. Mega universal. You can equip them with side pockets in the number of 1 to 4 pieces, where each pocket is an additional 5L capacity. So if you need as much as possible, you have up to 80L of capacity in the panniers only! Super bags at a very good price. Pockets are not fully waterproof.
TIP – For extra fuel or water, you should choose at least 1 side pocket on each bag.
Important information – about the frame. The simpler the better is – it is important that it has a top and bottom horizontal tube minimum 12 cm wide – because the tongue fastening belt is 10 cm. If you have doubts whether your frame will be OK – please send some photos of it to us: email@example.com We are happy to advise on the best solution for you.
The latest SAKWY in the TONGUES version. There are 2 bags of the same 30L capacity as the CLASSIC model, with many options to choose from and your own personalization. The TONGUES are attached to the frame with straps with opposing Velcro (included). Panniers are put in the tongue and fastened with an upper belt with a 40 mm buckle and then side straps with buckles. Our bags are fully waterproof.
SAKWY 30L – size: 43x35x18 cm (height x width x depth)
Movie with the mounting system of the this model:
Basic SAKWY 30L ON TONGUES with side buckles PVC, without reflective stripes, with a small logo on the front and on the TONGUES – costs: 135 euros (for set of 2 bags).
ADDITIONS TO SAKWY ON TONGUES:
- Rolled, permanently sewn side pocket with a capacity of nearly 5L, i.e. it can easily fit, for example, 2 bottles of 1.5L PET (for both SAKWY you can order up to 4 pockets – and this gives up to 12L of fuel, water or oil) – price for one piece of pocket: 17,5 euros
- The upper fastening D-RINGs – to allow to attach the load on the top of each of the saddlebags – 10 euros for 8 pieces per set (4 on each bag on front and back)
- Reflectors on TONGUES and side pockets (if side pockets are ordered): 7,5 euros (for both SAKWY bags)
- Changing the small 21’BROTHERS logo on the tongues – to its large version – an additional 10 euros for both tongues.
- Large front pocket on the SAKWY front, zippered, mesh. Additional payment for one pocket – for one bag: 10 euros
- Change PVC side clamps – for side, metal buckles – price for 8 pcs: 15 euros (for both SAKWY bags)
- Repair kit for SAKWY ON TONGUES – the kit includes: PVC material for the front and back, tongue material, side and in the place of rolling, inner material, mesh, 40mm buckle, 2x 25mm PVC buckle, optional metal buckle (if you have chosen one for your bags) and top handles D-RINGs (also if you have chosen them). Set price: 12 euros
- Additional points for carrying a steel cable to secure the bags – at the front and back of each SAKWY (without steel cable) – 10 euros (for both SAKWY bags)
SAKWY and MOUNTING TONGUES are black, but you can and even have to choose the color of the front for the bags and for the tongues. They may be the same or different from each other. Available colors: WHITE, BLACK, RED, YELLOW, ORANGE, GREEN, BLUE or GRAY.