Pertaining to article 13 item. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter GDPR, please, be informed that:
- The personal data controller is:
21B – Tomasz Filipkowski, ul. Czorsztyńska 41a/3, 71-201 Szczecin, NIP (tax identification number): 852-218-16-77, Phone: +48 505 531 520.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of: replies to inquiries, preparation of tenders, performance of agreements and guarantee services pertaining to article 6 item 1 b) GDPR.
You personal data need to be provided in order to obtain a reply to an inquiry, prepare a tender and/or enter into an agreement, and it is voluntary. If your personal data are not provided, a reply will not be sent, a tender will not be prepared and/or an agreement will not be concluded.
- Personal data may be disclosed to companies cooperating with the Controller for the purpose of performance of the agreement.
- Personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years.
- The data subject shall have the following rights:
a) right to information,
b) right to access the personal data,
c) right to rectify or supplement incomplete personal data,
d) right to delete personal data, that is “right to be forgotten”, e) right to restrict processing,f) right to be notified on rectification or deletion of data, or their limited processing,
g) right to transfer personal data,
h) right to object,
i) right not to be subject to profiling.
- If consent for personal data processing by the Controller was granted, it may be withdrawn any time and in any form.
- A data subject shall have the right any time to object to personal data processing.
- A data subject shall have a right to submit a complaint to the Chairperson of theOffice for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).