The perfect, little ROGAL for a rally, for a weekend trip or for a trip to the mountains… Rogal Rally was developed for rallies and its 3 spacious pockets will accommodate everything you need during each day of the struggle. Inner tubes, spoons, tools, water and food supplies will fit everything in our bag. It doesn’t jump, it doesn’t fly, it doesn’t disturb. Made of waterproof and strong material. Basically – black but also available in other colors.
Works best on motorbikes with a narrow frame construction. IDEAL for EXC, WR, CRF and similar.
ROGAL RALLY in ROLL version is waterproof ! It has wide access to luggage and full water resistance thanks to the 2-layer structure.
It is mounted on the bottom, on both sides, to the frame or sets of the passenger. Standard equipment includes fastening belts and metal hooks to catch the bag.
What’s important in ROGAL RALLY pockets can be in a different color than the base or base and pockets, can be in the same colors. You can make very individual project of your bag – without extra payment.
Standard equipment includes fastening belts and metal hooks to catch the bag on bike.
If you have doubts what size of ROGAL to choose for your motorcycle, please write to us: email@example.com We are happy to advise on the best solution for you.
We sew our ROGALs from very strong waterproof PVC materials with 950 g and 1150 g, polyamide, Cordura and Taslan.
PLEASE NOTE – depending on the type of motorbike, our bag may scratch the plastics when dirty during use. We recommend the use of clear protective film in the place of mounting the bag.
We have 3 version to choose from:
- Classic version – with zippers – 3 pockets – approx. 11 liters capacity: 145 euros
- Classic version – with zippers – 2 pockets (only side pockets) – approx. 10 liters of capacity: 120 euros
- ROLL version – with rolling closure – 2 pockets (only side pockets) – approx. 11 liters of capacity: 150 euros
Available options for ROGAL RALLY:
- recommended reflective straps – additional payment of 3 euros / 2 pockets
- recommended for KTM 690 / Husqvarna 701 and similar – access to the tank – additional payment of 25 euros